Welcome to the web site of the Telemeeting Intergroup of Sex Addicts Anonymous - SAA is a group of men and women who share our experience, strength and hope with each other for the purpose of finding freedom from addictive sexual behavior and helping others recover from sex addiction. Our program is based on the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous, though we are not affiliated with AA or any other organization.
Telemeetings of Sex Addicts Anonymous offer an accepting, non-threatening environment where we can share our common struggles and learn how to apply the principles of the Twelve Steps to our everyday lives. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There are no fees or dues. It’s a simple program, and it is working for us.
We practice strict anonymity and confidentiality, so that our meetings are a safe place for all of us. Whom we meet or what is said in a meeting is confidential and is not normally disclosed or discussed with anyone. We don’t oppose other forms of therapy or treatment – we just offer our experience, you’re free to take it or leave it.
- Members and especially group representatives may login to view the minutes of our last Intergoup meeting and the agenda for our next Intergroup meeting - we tried to carry this message to other sex addicts!
- If you were looking for saatalk.org, we have moved our site - all the information that was at saatalk.org and more is now available here!
- SAA members can create a personal account to view more information and optionally share their contact details with other members
- Members may see our Intergroup newsletters for the latest telemeeting news
- If your meeting is not already listed your group representative can also create a group account and submit a new weekly meeting for publication via My meetings in the members area
- See helpful links for women
- Members can see details of monthly Intergroup business meetings through the Events list after they have logged in
- Intergroup servants can publish reports in advance through All events in the Publishing area
- See our website policy on privacy and cookies
This list is empty
Primary Intergroup contacts
|General enquiries||Our email servant will redirect your query if you are not sure which of the other contacts is appropriate|
|Intergroup chair||The Intergroup chair is responsible for the smooth running of Intergroup committee meetings and interim decisions|
|Intergroup secretary||The Intergroup secretary prepares committee agendas and minutes and maintains general records|
|Webmaster||The Website committee maintains this website|
|A Life Worth Living||I knew all about existing. Making it from day to day. Often just waiting for it all to be over. That was the story of my childhood, adolescence, and adulthood prior to recovery. I was a survivor. I could weather any storm, and handle anything that came my way. But living, that was for other people. I could not handle living, because it meant staying present in the moment. And each moment was just too painful to face. Today, I am living life one moment at a time, and what a glorious life it is. This is my journey from survival and existing to living life to its fullest.|
|My Newcomer Story||Hi I am Jim and I am a lust addict. I have been one since childhood. I am currently sober and have been for three days as I broke my sobriety over the weekend. I have been actively involved in recovery for 18 months as I got to the point that my viewing of porn had reached a point where I was losing my sanity. I 're-entered the rooms' of sobriety and recovery via another S fellowship where I am still active. Prior to that I had 'white knuckled' it (unsuccessfully) for nearly 12 years.|
|My "S" Story||My name is Brooks and I am a Sex Addict. I've been coming to the "S" fellowship since 1995. My journey into recovery from sexual compulsion began with a psychotherapist who recommended I utilize a similar 12 Step program that helped me stay clean and sober in AA & NA.|
|My Journey to Discovering Intimacy||I had no idea I was a sex addict or a "social, emotional, sexual and spiritual anorexic." But my life greatly improved once I made that amazing discovery.|